Our yesterdays are full of memories. They are unchangeable. We cherish some and regret some, nevertheless, they remain. Regrets are hard to live with. We can drag them around, like an anchor around our neck or we can learn from them and let them go. Each day that passes becomes yesterday’s memories. Each day we have a chance to make the best memories possible.
Jon and Vincent
- Pictured above is our son, Jon, and his grandson, Vincent. Before Jon died, he personally picked out the clothing that he wanted me to use to make the Memory Bears (below) for his family ~
- ~Memory Bears are created from your loved one's favorite clothing...there to hold and hug, while you remember~
- ~Memory Bears are a personalized keepsake that can be handed down to each generation~
- ~ Bonnie, thank you from our Hearts. Thanks for all your caring and sharing, The bears are beautiful ~ Lydia
- ~ When I opened the box with my Memory Bears in it I cried.....They are a wonderful way to remember my beloved husband of 39 years who also was the best Dad ever. Thanks Bonnie for a beautiful job!! Take care and thanks again. Love, Kathy
- ~ Bonnie: All of the bears are so precious…what a beautiful job you have done. My daughter, grandchildren and brothers are going to love them. I cherish mine so much ~ Liz
- A Memory Bear, “to hold and hug”, is a personal way to help ease the pain and to keep a loved one’s memory close. A Memory Bear will give comfort when everything else seems to fail.
Memory Bear Pages